Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI)
As an in-network provider for Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP) in Greater Boston,Wediko participates in the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI), offering In-Home Therapy Services and Therapeutic Mentoring.
In-Home Therapy is a structured, consistent, strength-based therapeutic relationship between a clinical team, a youth (under the age of 21) and their family to treat the youth’s behavioral health needs. Utilizing Wraparound principles, In-Home Therapy Services work to:
- Enhance family understanding to support the youth’s needs;
- Promote healthy functioning where the youth lives, learns, works, and plays;
- Draw on family and child strengths to move towards a common vision; and
- Build capacity within the family and community to prevent or reduce admission to an inpatient hospital, psychiatric residential treatment facility, or other treatment setting.
Therapeutic Mentoring is provided for youth (under the age of 21) in any place of residence, in school, and in other community settings. Therapeutic mentoring offers:
- Structured, one-to-one support in daily living, communication and social skills;
- Coaching in age-appropriate, interpersonal communication and behaviors;
- Support in problem-solving and conflict resolution; and
- Help with navigating social contexts in recreational, social, and academic settings.
For more information or to make a referral, please contact:
Office: (617) 292-9200